Genesis framework is a fast and very secure WordPress framework. It comes with inbuilt SEO settings; that means you don’t need to install any other WordPress SEO plugin for SEO purposes. We can build a beautiful and professional website in a few minutes using the Genesis framework. Many famous bloggers and business owners trust the Genesis framework and use it for their websites. Even the founder of WordPress recommends the Genesis framework. Genesis framework can be used for any type of website.
Genesis has excellent support for premium and professional child themes and plugins. Genesis framework and all its all child themes are schema markup ready for better search result appearance. You need minimal coding knowledge to customize the Genesis framework child themes according to your requirements. Genesis Framework is the best choice for developers, web designers, photographers, business owners, and bloggers.
Recommended Page Builder Plugin: Elementor Pro Free Download Latest Version
Features of Genesis Framework v3.3.3 (Latest):
- Scheme markup ready
- In-Built SEO Settings
- Standard Premium In-Build Widgets
- Awesome after-sale support
- Lightweight coding
- Professional Coding
- Adds new features regularly
- Very less coding requirement
- Loads faster on all devices
- Mobile ready
- Support child themes
- Very less size (only 380Kb-390Kb)
- Instant and on dashboard lifetime updates
- Custom logo and favicon support
- Secure your website from hackers
- Customizable headers
- Pre-made custom page templates
- Theme Customizer
- Multiple colors support
- Featured content widget
- Gutenberg ready
Genesis Framework v3.3.3 Change-log:
Genesis 3.3.3 adds support for Gutenberg 7.9 and future block editor adjustments. Some other important changes are:
- Accessibility: Added title as
<article>element to improve screen reader UX when using the rotor to view all articles on the page.
- Added missing
permission_callbackto public Genesis REST routes to prevent a notice under WordPress 5.5.
- Changed “Enable auto-updates” in WordPress 5.5 to text that describes where to enable Genesis update checks.
- Improved standards for admin CSS.
genesis-lazy-load-imagestheme support under WordPress 5.5. WordPress 5.5 adds image lazy loading by default.
- Fixed: Block Editor – prevent editor crash if the Genesis sidebar is active.
- Fixed: Block Editor – ensure the Genesis sidebar icon is visible.
- Deactivated Genesis Translations plugin on upgrade to Genesis 3.3.1.
- Enable language pack updates to work on WordPress multisite as long as the main site is using a Genesis theme.
Demo/Preview of Genesis Framework v3.3.3
Free Download Genesis Framework v3.3.3 (Latest)